Art Auction and Dinner
5pm-10pm – Friday 20 March 2020 – Lake Bolac Memorial Hall
The Festival warmly invites you to join us for an exciting evening in the world of Victorian regional art in 2020 as we begin the Festival with our third Art Auction.
Meet the artists and hear their stories. Celebrate and value their talents. Get caught up in the fun as you mingle with friends and artists. Buy original artworks inspired by country. Enjoy a delicious Tibetan dinner at the Auction. Then take your art home with you to enjoy forever, a unique way to appreciate and remember the joy of community and creativity.
Proceeds from the purchase of artworks will benefit both artists and the ongoing future of this very special local community festival, which promotes awareness of Aboriginal culture and environmental sustainability.
To preview artworks:
- The 2020 Art Auction catalogue will be available here soon.
- Several artworks will be on public display at the Lake Bolac Information and Business Centre from Wednesday to Sunday 18-22 March.
- 5pm – Friday 20 March – Preview of artworks & bidder registrations in the Memorial Hall Supper Room.
- 6pm – Main Hall opens. Art Auction event ticket holders only asked to remain. Preview of artworks, bidder registrations, nibbles & drinks at the bar.
To purchase artworks:
- Purchase a ticket to the Auction via the Tickets page.
- Make sure you register for bidding between 5pm-7pm at the Lake Bolac Memorial Hall on Friday 20 March, 2020. You will receive your numbered bidding paddle upon registration.
- 7pm – The Art Auction begins. Join in the fun while supporting Victorian artists and a great little grassroots community Festival!
Food and drink
- 5pm – Pre-auction drinks in the Supper Room
- 6pm – Pre-auction nibbles and drinks in the Main Hall.
- 8pm – Tibetan dinner served and drinks available at the bar.
- 8.30pm – Art Auction resumes.
- 9.30pm (approx.) – Art Auction ends. Tea, coffee and home-made slices for dessert … along with drinks at the bar.
This is a fundraising event and is ticketed separately to the Saturday Festival event. Tickets are $33 and are available through Humanitix – visit our Tickets page or follow the direct link below to book now!